One of Woolfolk’s newest yarns, Flette, which means braid, utilizes modern technology to create a textured yarn that is 100% Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino. This yarn is a delight to knit with, unlike boucles of the past. Ultimate Merino hails from the Patagonian Grasslands and has a micron count of 17.5 making it cashmere soft but with the durability of merino. This textured yarn is simply stunning knit into warm outerwear, hats, mittens and cowls. Simple stockinette as well as cables look beautiful. Guided by a philosophy that believes in combining the highest quality wool with ethical, sustainable practices, Woolfolk creates exceptionally soft yarns that deliver an unparalleled knitting experience.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Material:
- 100% Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino
- Skein Yardage:
- 131 yards / 120 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 5-5.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 4-5 / 3.5-3.75 mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.