Purchase Woolfolk Flette in the month of November and get 10% off!
Woolfolk Flette is a textured yarn that is soft as cashmere and simply stunning knit or crocheted into warm outerwear, hats, mittens, and cowls. The simplest of stitch patterns as well as cables look beautiful in Flette.
One of Woolfolk’s newest yarns, Flette, which means braid, utilizes modern technology to create a textured yarn that is 100% Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino. This yarn is a delight to knit with, unlike boucles of the past. Ultimate Merino hails from the Patagonian Grasslands and has a micron count of 17.5, making it cashmere soft but with the durability of merino.
Guided by a philosophy that believes in combining the highest quality wool with ethical, sustainable practices, Woolfolk creates exceptionally soft yarns that deliver an unparalleled knitting experience.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
100 % Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino Wool
Recommended Knit Gauge: 5-5.5 stitches per inch on US 4-5 or 3.5-3.75 mm needles
50 grams / 131 yards per skein
- Yarn Material:
- 100% Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino
- Skein Yardage:
- 131 yards / 120 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 5-5.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 4-5 / 3.5-3.75 mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.