Luft means ‘air’ in Danish. This bulky-weight yarn from Woolfolk is comprised of some of the loveliest airy fluff. Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino is the trademarked wool born of a special partnership with Patagonia ranchers, the Nature Conservatory and the outdoor retailer Patagonia. This one of a kind wool is blown into a sheer sleeve of Pima cotton for a yarn that is light, warm and surrounded by a super-soft cloudy aura. Luft is a season-spanning, durable yarn that is a pleasure to work with and to wear. Woolfolk’s incredible color palette make the possibilities endless with this yarn!
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 55% Merino Wool and 45% Pima Cotton
- Skein Yardage:
- 109 yards/ 99.6 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 2.75 - 4 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 9-11 / 5.5-8.0 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.