Woolfolk Far is not only a beautiful yarn to behold, wonderful to use and incredibly soft to touch, but it is also created from ethical and sustainable practices making it one of the world’s most special yarns. Woolfolk’s fiber, Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino, comes from the innovative efforts of wool farmers who work to responsibly steward the Patagonian Grasslands. Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino’s unique cylindrical structure and long flat scales allow the lustrous fiber to accept dyes with exceptional permanence and depth of color. The chainette construction of Far gives structure, definition and warmth to this luxuriously soft fiber. Far is a classic worsted weight that is just right for gorgeous sweaters, blankets and cold weather accessories!
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 100% Orvis 21 Ultimate Merino
- Skein Yardage:
- 142 yards / 130 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 4-4.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 6-8 / 4-5 mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.