Lana Grossa Setasuri
Love the look of mohair but looking for a different fiber? Lana Grossa Setasuri is the answer. A lovely alternative to the traditional mohair, this soft and airy lace-weight yarn, comprised of Suri Alpaca and silk, will add a beautiful halo to your projects. In the past, Suri Alpaca was a fiber reserved for kings and was referred to as the ‘wool of the gods.’ You’ll know why when you add it to your next project! Setasuri is perfect for knitting and crocheting airy cardigans, lightweight sweaters and shawls with fine lace patterns.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
69% Suri Alpaca and 31% Silk
Recommended Knit Gauge: 6.5 stitches per inch on US 4-6 or 3.5-4 mm needles
25 grams / 231.9 yards per ball
- Yarn Materials:
- 69% Suri Alpaca / 31% Silk
- Skein Yardage:
- 231.9 yards / 212 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 25 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 6.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 4-6 / 3.5-4.0mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always recommend hand washing your projects. For more care information check the yarn label.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns, please see our Store Policies page.