Blue Sky Fibers
Lana Grossa Ecopuno
Cotton, wool, and baby alpaca come together in Lana Grossa's Ecopuno for a year-round yarn! This light sport-weight yarn is suited for a wide variety of knit and crochet projects. It's super soft and available in a lovely variety of colors -- no wonder it's Lana Grossa's best-selling yarn!
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
72% Cotton, 17% Wool and 11% Baby Alpaca
Recommended Knit Gauge: 6 stitches per inch on US 6-7 or 4-4.5mm needles
50 grams / 235 yards per ball
- Yarn Materials:
- 72% Cotton, 17% Virgin Wool, 11% Baby Alpaca
- Skein Yardage:
- 215 meters / 235 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams / 1.76 ounces
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 6 stitches per inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- US 6-7 or 4.0-4.5mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. For more care information and details check the yarn label.
- Yarn Returns:
- Please see our Store Policies page.