Camper was designed for color work, but with its wonderful stitch definition, it looks amazing in cables and texture work as well. This fingering weight non-superwash wool yarn comes in an unbelievable range of heathered colors, a treat for the eyes. The wool is a cross between Corriedale and Merino. It is not quite as soft as Merino, but stronger and more durable.
This yarn will make any knit or crocheted garment or accessory sing.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
Recommended Knit Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches per inch on a US 1-3 or 2.25 -3.25mm needles
50 grams / 200 yards per skein
- Yarn Materials:
- 100% Wool
- Skein Yardage:
- 183 meters / 200 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams / 1.76 ounces
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 6.5 - 7.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle:
- US 1-3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Please Note:
- If the dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. For more care information and details check the yarn label.
- For Yarn Returns:
- Please check the Store Policies page of our website.