Inspired by rugged, rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine Merino wool and baby alpaca (both providing warmth) and silk noil which adds drape and luster as well as an interesting knobby texture. The heathered appearance of this DK weight yarn is achieved from a kettle dyeing process that creates the subtle duotones for which The Fibre Co has become known. The beautiful color palette of Acadia provides endless inspiration for any garment or accessory.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 60% Wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Silk
- Skein Yardage:
- 145 yards / 133 m
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams / 1.76 ounces
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 5.25 - 5.75 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 5-6 / 3.75-4.0 mm
- Please Note::
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.