The brioche stitch creates a cushy fabric that we just want to wrap around ourselves! In this in-person knitting class, learn the basics of the brioche stitch and then cement those new skills as you work through Drea Renee Knits' Briochealicious Shawl.
- Skills Needed For Class:
- Comfort with basic knitting skills and pattern reading.
- A materials list will be provided upon registration. Students must purchase the Briochealicious shawl pattern for this class. Materials must be purchased prior to scheduling session 1.
- Sessions one and two are one-and-a-half hours long and session three is one hour long. Once the class is purchased, we will email you to schedule your sessions.
- Homework should be completed before scheduling session 1.
- We are currently offering this class one-on-one. If you would like to work with a friend, we can accommodate that as well!
- Classes are held in person, wearing masks, working side by side:
- Students should understand that social distancing is not possible.
- Materials Purchase:
- We appreciate if you purchase your materials at The Endless Skein. If this presents a hardship for you please let us know, we can help.