Learn the technique of stranded colorwork and make your knitting sing with color. In this course you'll learn a bit of color theory and then combine that with your new skills to construct the Segment Cowl by Edition Knitwear. The Segment cowl is the perfect framework to experiment with color while solidifying your skills!
This in-person class will be scheduled in three one-hour sessions.
- Skills needed for this class:
- Comfort with basic knitting skills in the round and pattern reading.
- A materials list and homework instructions will be provided upon registration
- Practice swatch in the round must be completed before scheduling session one.
- This class will be scheduled in three one-hour sessions. Each session will be scheduled one week apart. We will email you to schedule your sessions once the class is purchased.
- We are currently offering this class one on one.:
- If you would like to take the class with a friend, we can accommodate that.
- Classes are taught in person, wearing masks, side by side.:
- Students should understand that social distancing is not possible.