Excellent class learning how to master the use if DP needles while also creating a pair of fabulous socks for the first time. Sue is an excellent teacher and all the staff are helpful in selecting fiber!
Top Down Socks
There is nothing like a hand-knit sock for comfort!
In this in-person class, learn all parts of constructing a sock from cuff to toe, with a few tips for customizing the fit for your own foot. You'll never want to wear another store-bought sock again!
- Skills needed for this class:
- Comfort with basic knitting skills and use of double-pointed needles or the magic loop technique and pattern reading.
- Need a little help brushing up on DPNs or magic loop:
- Make a free help appointment before the first session.
- A materials list will be provided upon registration.