With a crisp look but a soft feel, Creative Linen is a winner for spring and summer knit and crocheted pieces. Great stitch definition means that lace or texture patterns really shine in this yarn, which comes in a fresh color palette of brights and tonals. With a mixture of 50% linen and 50% cotton, Creative Linen will wear and wash beautifully, making it an essential choice for warmer days.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
50% Linen and 50% Cotton
Recommended Knit Gauge: 5.25 stitches per inch and 7 rows per inch on a US 7 or 4.5 mm needle.
100 grams / 219 yards per skein
- Yarn Materials:
- 50% Cotton and 50% Linen
- Skein Yardage:
- 200 meters / 219 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 100 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 5.25 stitches per inch and 7 rows per inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot
- Yarn Care:
- We always recommended that you hand wash your work. For more care information check your yarn label.
- Yarn Returns:
- Please see our Store Policies page.