Less Traveled Yarn
Sirdar Cashmere Merino Silk DK
Formerly called Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK, this yarn has been rebranded as Sirdar Cashmere Merino Silk DK. But this staff and customer favorite hasn't changed and is a delicate and soft yarn that is kind to sensitive skin, and machine washable on a wool cycle, making it ideal for babies.
This gorgeous yarn creates wonderfully textured projects, and the subtle color palette makes it easy to combine shades for the perfect mix. Same great yarn in even more lovely shades. Perfect for knitting and crocheting something special for babies and children as well as adults.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
75 % Extra Fine Merino Wool, 20% Silk and 5% Cashmere
Recommended Knit Gauge: 5.5 stitches per inch and 7 rows per inch on US 6 or 4 mm needles
50 grams / 127 yards per ball
- Yarn Materials:
- 75% Extrafine Merino Wool, 20% Silk, 5% Cashmere
- Skein Yardage:
- 127 yards / 116 meters
- Knit Gauge:
- 5.5 sts/inch & 7 rows/inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- US 6 / 4 mm
- Recommended Hook Size:
- F US / 4 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. For more care details and information check the yarn label.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.