Homestead is a 100% Peruvian Highland Wool worsted-weight yarn in a great range of solid and gently heathered colors. This gently spun yarn has a rustic look that transforms with that first blocking. Perfect for knitting or crocheting, colorwork, cables, and texture work, Homestead makes beautiful sweaters, hats and other accessories. The yarn is also great for felted projects!
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
100% Highland Wool
Recommended Knit Gauge: 4 stitches per inchand 5 rows per inch on US 9 or 5.5 mm needles
100 grams / 191 yards per skein
- Yarn Materials:
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Skein Yardage:
- 191 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 100 grams
- Knit Gauge:
- 4 stitches/inch & 5 rows/inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.