Hudson Highlands Sport
Hand-dyed locally using natural botanicals, Hudson Highlands Sport is a fiber crafter's dream. This sport-weight, 3-ply superwash merino yarn from Hudson Highlands Co. is perfect for knitting or crocheting beautiful shawls, sweaters, hats, cowls, and more.
All the bright semi-solid and variegated colorways are derived sustainably from botanicals such as madder root, indigo, weld, logwood, and fustic. Working with naturally dyed wool connects us to a long and ancient textile history, as well as a beautiful and sustainable future.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Recommended Knit Gauge: 6 stitches per inch on US 3-5 or 3.25-3.75 mm needles
100 grams / 328 yards per skein
- Yarn Materials:
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Skein Yardage:
- Approx. 328 yards / 300 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 100 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 6 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 3-5 / 3.25-3.75 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.