Hudson Highlands DK
This 3 ply semi-solid and variegated DK yarn is hand dyed locally using natural dyes. All the colors in this bright palette come from botanicals such as madder root, indigo, weld, logwood and fustic, and are all sustainably derived. Working with naturally dyed wool connects us to a long and ancient textile history, as well as a beautiful and sustainable future.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Skein Yardage:
- Approx. 230 yards / 210 meters
- Skein Weight:
- 100 grams
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 5.5 stitches per inch
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size:
- US 5-7 / 3.75-4.5 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.