Top Down Socks
(You save )
There is nothing like a hand knit sock for comfort! In this class, learn all parts of constructing a sock from cuff to toe, with a few tips for customizing the fit for your own foot. You'll never want to wear another store-bought sock again!
- Skills needed for this class:
- Comfort with basic knitting skills and use of double-pointed needles or the magic loop technique and pattern reading.
- Need a little help brushing up on DPNs or magic loop:
- Make a free help appointment before your first session.
- A materials list will be provided upon registration.
- Sessions one and two are one-and-a-half hours long and session three is one hour long. Once the class is purchased, we will email you to schedule your sessions.
- Prior to Scheduling:
- Circular gauge swatch must be completed and materials purchased prior to the scheduling of session one.
- We are currently offering this class one-on-one.:
- If you would like to take the class with a friend, we will accommodate that.
- Classes are held in person, wearing masks, working side by side.:
- The student should understand that social distancing is not possible.