Tibetan is a blend of mulesing-free, ultrafine merino and wool from the noble yak. It is GOTS certified, which means that the farming process is organic and no toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemicals are used in its manufacturing. The result is a luxurious yarn that is incredibly light, soft, gentle to the skin and very breathable. It is a yarn that is sure to inspire you to knit a variety of different garments and accessories from soft and cuddly hats, handwarmers, ponchos, and scarves to cardigans and pullovers. With just about every shade under the rainbow and its subtle sheen, the possibilities are endless and the creativity is all yours!
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 70% Virgin Superfine Merino and 30% Yak
- Skein Yardage:
- 125 meters / 137 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams / 1.76 ounces
- Recommended Knitting Gauge:
- 4.75 stitches per inch and 7 rows per inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- US 6-7/ 4-4.5 mm
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. For more care information and details check the yarn label.
- For Yarn Returns:
- Please see our Store Policies page.
Sirdar Cashmere Merino Silk DK/ Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK
Isager Alpaca 1
Plymouth Yarn Company
Lana Grossa Ecopuno
Great Adirondack Yarn Co., Inc.
Great Adirondack Organic Cotton
The Tempestry Project