The Weekender Kit
Andrea Mowry's Weekender will become the go-to sweater you'll want to wear every day. This oversized pullover, with drop sleeves and a stylish boat neck, is knit from the bottom up, in one piece. It knits up quickly in Harrisville Highland, a durable yarn that blooms when blocked and softens with wear.
This kit includes 5-10 skeins of Harrisville Highland, depending on your chosen size, plus the Weekender knitting pattern.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 5-10 Skeins Harrisville Highland, depending on chosen size.
- Size Determined By Garment Finished Bust Size:
- Size 1 is 39.5 Inches, Size 2 is 44 Inches, Size 3 is 48.5 Inches, Size 4 is 52 Inches, Size 5 is 56.5 Inches, Size 6 is 60 Inches, Size 7 is 64.5 Inches, Size 8 is 68 Inches, Size 9 is 72.5 Inches
- Recommended Garment Ease:
- The designer suggests choosing a size that provides you with 10 inches of positive ease. For a simple calculation measure your full bust in inches, add 10 inches and choose a size closest to that number.
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 40 inch circular needle in size US 8 (5mm) & US 9 (5.5mm), double-pointed needles in US 8 (5mm) and US 9 (5.5mm) [optional: 40 inch circular needle in US 7 (4.5mm) for a tubular cast on]
- Sample Shown In:
- Highland in Charcoal and made with a long-tail cast on.