Sindi Cowl Kit
A simple but rewarding knit, the Sindi Cowl looks stunning and feels delightful. The gradient effect is achieved by knitting a strand of Shibui Nest (wool/alpaca) together with two strands of Silk Cloud (mohair/silk), fading from one shade of the mohair to another. The resulting fabric boasts a generous halo and snuggly warmth.
This kit includes 2 skeins of Shibui Nest and 3 skeins of Shibui Silk Cloud, plus the Sindi Cowl knitting pattern.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 2 skeins of Shibui Nest and 3 skeins of Shibui Silk Cloud
- Color Option 1:
- 2 Velvet Nest, Velvet Silk Cloud, Bordeaux Silk Cloud, Mineral Silk Cloud
- Color Option 2:
- 2 Ivory Nest, Bone Silk Cloud, Ash Silk Cloud, Tar Silk Cloud
- Color Option 3:
- 2 Cove Nest, Cove Silk Cloud, Fjord Silk Cloud, Pacific Silk Cloud
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 32 inch circular needles in US 8 (5mm) & US 9 (5.5mm)
- Cowl Size:
- One Size: Circumference 48 Inches and Height 10 Inches
- Sample Made In:
- Color Option 2: 2 Ivory Nest and Silk Cloud in Boudeaux, Velvet and Mineral