Segment Cowl Kit
Segment Cowl is a fun yet functional cowl that comes in two sizes: a slightly shorter size and a slightly taller size. Using multiple overlaying colors of worsted-weight, this throw-on-and-go style is also a good template for a tonal color palatte or for trying something a little more experimental.
This kit includes 4 skeins of Malabrigo Rios plus the Segment Cowl knitting pattern. Yarn provided is enough to make either size, plus a second cowl in inverse colors. The selection of colors for these kits were curated by the designer.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 4 Skeins of Malabrigo Rios
- Color Option 1:
- Ivory, Peachy, Sunset, Frank Ochre
- Color Option 2:
- Valentina, Hollyhock, Purple Mystery, Cape Cod Gray
- Color Option 3:
- Azul Profundo, Cian, Aquamarine, Pearl
- Color Option 4:
- Fresco Y Seco, Vaa, Yerba, Fog
- Sample Shown Made In:
- Color Option 1: Ivory, Peachy, Sunset, Frank Ochre
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 16 inch circular needles in US 7 (4.5mm) & US 8 (5mm)
- Cowl Size 1:
- Circumference 22 Inches and Height 12 Inches
- Cowl Size 2:
- Circumference 22 Inches and Height 14 Inches