Drea Renee Knits
Moonwake Cowl Kit
Moonwake Cowl, by Andrea Mowry, is fun and wearable moebius cowl that is a comforting, rhythmic knit for the experienced colorwork knitter. Made in the round and seamlessly joined, this piece is sure to fit right into your fall and winter rotation.
Alterations: Our sample shown in HiKoo Kenzie was made shorter than original with one less repeat of colorwork chart than pattern states. Our samples shown in Woolfolk Far are made as the pattern is written for size. Yarn in each kit is sufficient for either length. The samples shown in Woolfolk Far use a three needle bind off instead of a grafted finish.
Kits 1-3 include 4 balls HiKoo Kenzie, plus the Moonwake Cowl knitting pattern. Kits 4-7 include 4 skeins of Woolfolk Far, plus the Moonwake Cowl knitting pattern.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used for Kits 1, 2 & 3:
- 4 balls HiKoo Kenzie
- Colors for Kit 1:
- Colors for Kit 2:
- Colors for Kit 3:
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 16 inch circular needles in US 7 (4.5mm) x 2
- Sample Shown In:
- Kit 1:1022/1000/1009/1005
- Sample Size:
- Sample (shown): 21" circumference/7.75" height, Original: 31.5" circumference, 8.25" height
- Special Considerations:
- Alterations: Sample shown in HiKoo Kenzie was made shorter than original with one less repeat of colorwork chart than pattern states. Yarn in kit is sufficient for either the length of sample shown or original.
- Yarn Used for Kits 4, 5, 6 & 7:
- 4 skeins of Woolfolk Far
- Colors for Kit 4:
- Colors for Kit 5:
- Colors for Kit 6:
- Colors for Kit 7:
- Finishing Adaptation:
- Our Far samples use a three needle bind off instead of a grafting finish.