The Endless Skein
Katrinkles Mini Tool
These lightweight, 2.5" square tools are compact and handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your knitting bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access.
Mini tools make perfect gifts and are a great way to try out new techniques.
Mini tool options to mix and match are:
- Knitting Needle and Crochet Hook Gauge - basic knitting needle sizes from 0 through 17 American, crochet hooks from sizes B through P and metric measurements from 2mm through 8mm
- Wraps Per Inch / Yarn Weight Gauge with etched yarn grooves
- Kitchener - instructions for reminding you how to graft live stitches together seamlessly
- Garter Stitch Kitchener - Instructions
- Wrap and Turn Short Rows - Instructions
- Make 1 Right and Left - Instructions
- Crochet Basics - Instructions for chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, and double crochet
- German Short Rows - Instructions
- Material: Domestic Cherry
- Approximate Size: 2.5” x 2.5” x 3/16”
Made from locally sourced cherry hardwood, handmade and finished in Katrinkles' studio in Providence, RI.
Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each tool may vary slightly.