Flicker & Flame Hat Kit
A great first stranded colorwork project, an engaging yet simple hat sized for the whole family, and a chance to really spotlight a gradient yarn - all reasons we love Andrea Mowry's Flicker & Flame! This kit will be enough for most to make two hats in varying sizes. (Please note that included in this pattern is an option for a Sport weight version, and a Worsted weight version. This is the Sport weight version.)
This kit includes 1 skein of Cascade Llamerino, 1 ball Schoppel Edition 3, and the Flicker & Flame pattern.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 1 skein Cascade Llamerino and 1 ball Schoppel Edition 3
- Color Option 1:
- Almond/Pinkish 2442
- Color Option 2:
- Pecan/Tante Emma 2361
- Color Option 3:
- Silver/Laundry Day 2298
- Color Option 4:
- Black/Bluish 2362
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 16" circular knitting needles in sizes US 3 (3.25mm) and US 5 (3.75mm), and US 5 (3.75mm) double-pointed needles
- Hat Size:
- Size 1/Baby: circumference 14", Size 2/Toddler: circumference 15.75", Size 3/Youth: circumference 17.5", Size 4/Adult Small: circumference 19.25", Size 4/Adult Large: circumference 21".
- Sample Shown In:
- Size 2/Toddler & Size 4/Adult Small, Kit 3: Silver/Laundry Day 2298
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for more care details.
- Kit Includes:
- Yarn and pattern, not needles
- Kit Returns:
- Kits and their components are not returnable or exchangeable.