Cold Spring Cowl Kit
The name of this pattern comes from Cold Spring, home of The Endless Skein! The Cold Spring Cowl combats the brisk cold while staying easy to tuck into a jacket or coat. The relatively blank canvas makes it ideal for experimenting with color or highlighting the beauty of speckled yarns. This simple design is accessible for many skill levels, and is one you'll want to make again and again. The selection of colors for these kits were curated by the designer.
This kit includes 1 skein of Madelinetosh Farm Twist plus the Cold Spring Cowl knitting pattern.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 1 skein Madelinetosh Farm Twist
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 16 inch circular needles in US 6 (4mm) & 16 or 24 inch circular needles in US 8 (5mm)
- Cowl Size:
- Neck 15 Inches, Body Circumference 21.5 Inches, Bottom Edge Length 25.5 Inches
- Sample Made In:
- Madelinetosh Farm Twist in Copper Pink
- Project Care:
- We always recommend hand washing your projects. For more care information check your yarn label.
- Kit Includes:
- Yarn and pattern, not needles
- Kit Returns:
- Kits and their components are not returnable or exchangeable.