Cheslie Toque Kit
With its folded-up brim and thick knit fabric, the Cheslie Toque will keep your head warm, cozy, and looking sharp all winter long. Laceweight mohair/silk is held with aran-weight wool for a dense fabric with a glowy halo. Knit in the round from brim to crown, this toque includes lovely eyelets and ribbed texture.
This kit includes 1 skein of Plymouth Homestead and 1 ball of Lang Mohair Luxe, plus the Cheslie Toque pattern. The pattern includes a chart as well as written instructions.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Used:
- 1 Skein Plymouth Homestead and 1 Ball Lang Mohair Luxe
- Color Option 1:
- Homestead in Taupe Heather and Mohair Luxe in Dark Fawn
- Color Option 2:
- Homestead in Natural and Mohair Luxe in Cream
- Color Option 3:
- Homestead in Merlot and Mohair Luxe in Wine
- Color Option 4:
- Homestead in Medium Gray and Mohair Luxe in Charcoal
- Color Option 5:
- Homestead in Navy 18 and Mohair Luxe in Navy 25
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 16 inch circular needles in US 5 (3.75mm) & US 6 (4mm), double-pointed needles in US 6 (4mm)
- Hat Size One:
- Circumference 16 Inches, Length with folded brim 9Inches, Length with unfolded brim 11.5 Inches
- Hat Size Two:
- Circumference 17.25 Inches, Length with folded brim 9 Inches, Length with unfolded brim 11.5 Inches
- Hat Size Three:
- Circumference 18.5 Inches, Length with folded brim 9.25", Length with unfolded brim 11.75 Inches