Schoppel Wolle has a patented technique that just slightly felts a yarn, creating a single ply that resists the normal pilling associated with single plies. Cashmere Queen is constructed with this process, which also enhances the stitch definition in fabric knitted or crocheted with the yarn. The blend of 35% Cashmere, 45% Merino Wool, and 20% Silk creates a yarn that is strong but supple, with a luxurious next-to-the-skin feel. Use Cashmere Queen in any garment or accessory.
Please keep in mind that product colors may appear differently on your screen than they do in real life.
- Yarn Materials:
- 45% Virgin Wool, 35% Cashmere, 20% Silk
- Skein Yardage:
- 140 meters/153 yards
- Skein Weight:
- 50 grams
- Knit Gauge:
- 5 stitchess/inch & 5.5-6.5 rows/inch
- Recommended Needle Size:
- 3.5-4.5 mm/ US 4-7
- Please Note:
- If dye lot is important to your project, please tell us in the Notes box during checkout. Understand that not every yarn has a dye lot.
- Yarn Care:
- We always suggest hand washing your work. Check yarn label for other care details.
- Yarn Returns:
- For yarn returns please see our Store Policies page.